My Music (Listen with quality headphones)

Monday 29 July 2013

Berklee College of Music's free Music Theory Handbook, Volume 1 (21 pages)

Here's the direct link to the Berklee College of Music's free Music Theory Handbook, Volume 1.

When I tried downloading it in the Opera web browser, it said it was a jpg/jpeg file and got saved to my desktop with the filename:
music-theory-handbook.jpeg

If that happens to you, then save the file and just rename it to:
music-theory-handbook.pdf

UPDATE 20130730

I've uploaded the music theory handbook to my Nickleus Music Theory and Composition Examples archive, if you want to download it there instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My content is under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. I work hard to publish relevant and useful information in order to help people learn difficult things and find solutions to their problems, so please attribute me if you reuse my content elsewhere.